kanonmedia.com on Tue, 19 Feb 2002 14:25:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] 28 / 02 / 2002

NEW MEDIA LINE exhibition project going online on 28 / 02 / 2002

annie abrahams, au-lab, brad brace, sarawut chutiwongpeti, agricola de
cologne, computer fine arts, octavia davis, eric deis, rick doble, eunji
cho, fakeshop/(jeff gompertz), yevgeniy fiks, valery grancher, genco gulan,
franklin joyce, fransje jepkes, judson, gudrun kemsa, kessica loseby,
michael mandiberg, bill marsh, melinda rackham, alan sondheim, stanza,
reiner strasser, webbittown

all projects on www.kanonmedia.com soon

ENJOY & HAVE FUN
kanonmedia.com