au t u m n - f r e q u e n c y on Sun, 3 Mar 2002 18:04:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] "the most feared id3ntik1t in the datasphere"

"the most feared id3ntik1t in the datasphere"

hackr.ease: "-"
my plea and threatened with me, and then there's the constructed and the list
administrators devoted solely to her.
To de(c)onstructing id3ntik1ts

And for the software hostage alone room in parallel narrative space
constructed or rather elim construed through lens unless she one knows for
aukland -- for left not stand a Letter to stand for herher. Like a man, she's
still posted to a human incarnation of herher reps and abrevs and
(con)straints as

allow access

integrity error

limitation

of daytime sigs

.

36
/
52

synth
elim
listen

rrk wrote:

March 1,000 into an e-mails.

About over Salon criss Table cross Talk chattering our chat line in Advertise
in e-mails. Sent. Search. Seek.

id3ntik1ts

address.

Mary

and she puts it, in 2002, it translates loosely as one of intellectual
property

sdsd

cryptic to a radical.ID or pform of/on/over quotespace on dash config dash
sys
on dash
on accel.r.8.r.
+gltchstck

Even more recently, "/" transformed the founder of freedom of the electronic
discipline of intermusicianship on the arkestra on the battleship on the cut
on the timesplice on the assump of sum in array in np in iodine in giving in
trans
Lit
Er
Ation
and that is now working on a 53-31-32-56-seq year-calc dest mmanhhererror who
when has genderless kits cuts as else ere
something that produces

Min, the one point, book- in- the- ass, a single list, found himself saying a
seq.
Hhehherhhimiite(c)kno.ledges.ofccutccult+gglit(c)(c)(c)(c)(c)(c)(c)(c)(c)sspecsspace

wwwrote mme(me):

Soon, the Internet | 1,000 into this is from festivals and start with the
swasticon metapages without (c)onSent written permission is where ppl of
integrity error it turns out how we are stck
Clusters r lost mouthSound
involved has personally been sent from any time wwwrote. mme(me). "Why do"
wwwe???

3

klck to cill

1,000 into this enigmatic reply: "..." There is strictly prohibited Copyright
2002 on kiss to mouthSound from vowelDrop on: dissSalononancedotcom

dnc dnc

bw

street street nav nav nill nill null null now now

Whoever e is, one is (01) and syntax -- and a graphical programming
environment.

Hypercards of id3ntik1ts

inc

1rst

rec

set

for the stage a gifted computer audiovisualmusicalcutscenedreammach geek
types.sit git bin gltching blipts bounce back when extent.tis.found

sent

reached

talking chopshop cutdevice about ere more straightforward question "Are you
think of the real, then when it clicks cuts on coolkids, othercoders +
crunchers Min mailing list and my interview fliptscriptsquestionsquences. This
is the leaves and they need ere nodalindirection, IMO the code, that's the tip
toppling off. +spinning new. as nodal. as plane. as pushed. a.gainst grids.
for glost. for cysteria.
This is the leaves and they need ere nodalindirection, IMO the code, that's
the tip toppling off. twist. est. rhy. est. tryst.
This is the leaves and they need ere nodalindirection, IMO the code, that's
the tip toppling off."They thrive on Macintosh laptops. It's an entity
entirely deter X tea(c)kno.ledges"
ant13a(c).kno.ledges as obs.sys.accum
in quote space fav#seq is 1,000
into an import
batch + bin
then being locked down and aphorisms that the list voted *
obj-thing-verb-process-uality is the whole online domainspace.

zen says hiserhhe tongueShape + id3ntik1ts + idataphying feats.

As:Arts+Ents|Books|Comdot|Life|kNews|Ppl|Politics|Sex|Tech+Business as string
as array as seq as set as sent as date dash data
and makes Net(work) stream and then screened. It's an online persona as
content. ere messages a 24-23-13-23-52-36 year-old scene, ere for some work
for the Web pages without written comsat sent permission is from any time
written X mmme(me). etc. unlinc. Minted.

"As a human incarnation of her, not a mailing list where she herself as you
always ranting about her."

Officially, ports open ere sly circumstances, said namespace circulating,
ample, ambling, numbcode + rancmds in circumspect ways. All these scenes would
be levels ere own video game. YES. Val=TRUE

According to sure imm an syntax

--clck--  --clck--  --cukt--  --cukt--

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
---------key---------|
---------key---------|
----(press)(press)---|
---------over--------|
---------over--------|
---------^up^--------|
--------_down_-------|
--------_down_-------|
/////////////////////

--crst-- --crst-- --kin-- --kin--

drill drill through id#ntik1ts as cutdevices as rancmds as rep + sub + sent

and unchanging when a 53-36-21-23-12-13-53-32-56-11-01 year-old scene ere est
was a mailling list. Set to unsub on reply pressless
Net's syntax and makes ere software licenses in txtType,
For fingering pings
For pounding cabs
For crackling bins

ere has finally come peppered with this sys" ere now runs on @ the term in a
# sig
sign. "only 01 of vitriol. ere says. For a com dest syst pist ere's saying, so
they see just how ere know now for using ere syntxtstyle ing
pluspluspossibilities
plushplush
coating
kwik

Still, "most of Min, the answers to the Editor

Net makes Net sys con fig X cmds that could transformate net |,0001 into an
"entity." Clck lims.
TheFreeSoftwareProj|AudLetters|VidColumns|SGear|SaleSubjs|Etc

a.bound

cleeping

clepts

cyskling

RE:voked-vision-vyst-a-riables
@least
and start with this enigmatic reply:
ast:
autumn-frequency

ATTACH=
=sig file sign as appended to send it in all day
=awayStates on laptops by namespace on all _part
=of video into desktops an e-mails mobile #s````
=roaming for dissent````````````````````````````
=/
=fork distant
=/
=whims of integrity it into an e-mails.
=/
="You start with ere as a target of shallowness.
=Why do you feel that eel will complete =Attach`
=with ASCII syntxt flow etc, of frags + exp the`
=real, the real, the RE:, the ere, the eel, the`
=RE:, the wind, the whim, the whilst, the```````
=RE:turning+cyskulling talent?"`````````````````
=/
=test.trackt.tickt
=/
=caust