Lachlan Brown on Mon, 4 Mar 2002 19:27:02 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] Global Womens Strike, March 8

Dear Everybody

Below please find a call for a global women's strike on March 8. If you are

interested in finding out more about this movement go to :

http://womenstrike8m.server101.com. I also have instructions in Spanish which

I can send out if you would like.

Best,

Coco

Open Letter to the Movements of Indigenous and Rural Women, 14 January