shehu musa on Sat, 9 Mar 2002 01:29:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] Very Urgent

Dr SHEHU MUSA
277 MOHTALA MOHAMMED WAY IKEJA
LAGOS - NIGERIA
PRIVATE e-mail shemusa@ureach.com

TO: THE PRESIDENT/C.E.O,
Dear Sir,

       RE: MONEY TRANSFER / INVESTMENT PROPOSAL

INTRODUCTIO: l am Dr SHEHU MUSA  Civil Servant in
the Ministry of Health. l know this proposal will come
to you as a surprise because we have not met before
either physically or through correspondence. I got
your contact from our chamber of commerce here in
Nigeria and have no doubt in your ability to handle
this proposal involving huge sum of money. My private
Email address is shemusa@ureach.com

THE SUBJECT: My father ALHAJI IDRIS MUSA w Late)
was the Royal Head of my community, ELEME (an oil rich
town) in Nigeria. My community produces 5.8% of the
total crude oil production in Nigeria and 0.5% of the
Dollar value of each barrel is paid to my father as
royalty by the Federal Government. My father was also
the Chairman of ELEME Special Oil Trust Fund. In his
position as the Royal head and Chairman of the Oil
Trust Fund, he made some money which he left for me as
the only heir to inherit.The money is sixty Five
Million Five Hundred Thousand US Dollars($65.5m). This
Money originated from the accumulated royalties
between 1976-1998 . Due to poor banking system in
Nigeria and political instability as a result of past
Military rules (1985-1999) , he deposited this Money
in a Strong Room/"VAULTS" with an open beneficiary in
a security company pending when he would finish
arrangement to transfer it abroad. He was planning
this when he died late last year of Heart attack.

THE PROPOSAL: Just before my father died he called my
attention to the money and charged me to look for a
foreigner who would assist me in the
transfer/investment of the funds abroad. So l would be
very grateful if you could accept to help me achieve
this great objective. I promise to give you 20% of the
total funds transferred to your vital bank account as
compensation for your assistance. five percent
(5%)hs been set aside to take care of allmiscellaneous
expenses we may incure during the transaction. To
indicate your interest, contact me urgently and
confidentially through my e-mail address above for
more information and the roles you will play in this
business. All the legal Documents concerning this
Money will be sent to you as soon as we
agreedtogether.
May the almighty God bless you.

Yours faithfully