newsletter@verynicetits.com on Sun, 10 Mar 2002 18:16:02 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] We're Open!

VeryNiceTits.com is now online and accepting members. Our site offers thous=
ands=20
of images of "The Most Beautiful Women on the Net"!=20
All of our images are broken down into categories for easy browsing, with t=
humbnails=20
of each image displayed 20 to a page.
As a member you can add your favorite images to custom Photo Stashes you cr=
eate.=20
When you've got a stash you like you can then zip up the stash and download=
 it=20
for offline viewing. Each zip file contains your images, the thumbnails, an=
d=20
an HTML index page to easily viewing them.
Be one of the first to see why Not All Adult Websites are Created Equal...
Free Preview!=20
http://www.VeryNiceTits.com/Preview
Join Now! http://www.VeryNiceTits.com/Join
Thank you for your interest in www.VeryNiceTits.com We hope to see online s=
oon!!!!
To be removed from our email list please go to
http://www.VeryNiceTits.com/Remove
Copyright =A9 2002 - VeryNiceTits, Inc.