Yukihiko Yoshida on Sun, 17 Mar 2002 16:41:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] Xanadu Artists Society released webpage.

Dear lists,

Takuji Tokiwa and Yukihiko YOSHIDA started the project,"Xanadu Artists Society".

Xanadu Artisits Society released webpage.
The url is in the following:

http://www.sfc.keio.ac.jp/~yukihiko/XaS/

Our page have related link as Xanadu Related Project from
Xanadu Australia (http://www.xanadu.com.au/).

Here is brief profile from our webpage :
(Please check out our webpage.)

XaS was born in June/2001
XaS have started as little but long project with mission.
(As you know, GNU Project began as little but long project in 20th Century)

[Our Vision]

equality / no hierarchy
universal / not like "OTAKU"
new imagination of (art) world
TrasCopyright and MicroPayment<br>
No copy / Original
rights/property/technology
respect for each others
General / not sub-culture.It is not high culture,too. Be general

The world has already been full-digital.Be full xanalogical.

"Xas - Xanadu Shared
Xas is for share the art work for other artist as data, and getting new
knowledge between community members.
Basic role of XaS:
The artist who join the Xas, could use each other's work with respect for
his work, but the work must be opened on the XaS list with some data."<br>
by Takuji TOKIWA

[Short Term Mission]
We will relaese codes with simple HTML as fist step,little by little.

[Long Term Mission]
We build up the concept and art work under Xanalogical Paradigm.<br>
Can this project be origin of staring local branches on Project Xanadu,for example  Xanadu Austlaria (already exists),Xanadu France,Xanadu China, Xanadu Japan and etc, in every countries and languages ?

[Exhibitions/Concerts/Performances etc]

We express ourselves under Xanalogical Paradigm.

very Best Wishes from TOKYO

Yukihiko

Yukihiko YOSHIDA

Petition:Martha Graham is still in danger/
http://www.sfc.keio.ac.jp/~yukihiko/graham.html

3 Elements of the world:   Joy / Fun / Love
--Yuk;-)iko YOSHIDA
Yukihiko YOSHIDA
Artist/Systems Humanist/Generalist
<.org>
Keio University,Graduate School for Media and Governance
Japanese Society for Dance Research
World Dance Alliance Asia Pacific /WDA-AP
  --Research and Documentation Network

Electoric Frontier Foundation:a member

Project Xanadu : working as an assistant
<Personal Projects:>
The moderator of Dance Mailing List:
       <http://www.sfc.keio.ac.jp/~yukihiko/danceml.html>
Xanalogical Artists Society -- We Fight on ! --
       <http://www.sfc.keio.ac.jp/~yukihiko/XaS/>
e-mail address : yukihiko@sfc.keio.ac.jp
                 yukihiko@xanadu.net
webpage: http://www.sfc.keio.ac.jp/~yukihiko/
closest fax number: <:none>
current BGM:<pizzicato five>
Travel Path:<none>
currnet physical location:<fujisawa.kanagawa/Tokyo/JPN>
current physical status: < happy sad >
current GPS Coordinates:<.>
Citizen of World
PGP Key <finger yukihiko@sfc.keio.ac.jp>