Harrison James Group on Mon, 18 Mar 2002 03:35:02 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] Sick of losing commissions?

Title: Sick of losing commissions?

Sick of losing commissions on your hard to place life cases?
HJG
We are the prescription for your impaired risk client!
Harrison James Group

Harrison James Group has over 30 years in the impaired risk business working with multiple companies that specialize in the hard to place client. Each of our Six offices have experienced underwriting and marketing staff to help you find the right company and product for your clients.

We have the solutions to the following Impairments:
Alcohol Abuse Cancer Cardiac (Heart) History
Coronary Artery Disease Diabetes Drug Abuse
Epilepsy/Seizures Gastrointestinal Problems Hypertension
Liver Disorders/Hepatitis Mental/Nervous Disorders Moral Hazards
Overweight Stroke Aviation
Foreign Nationals Hazardous Sports Jumbo Risks/Financials

Download Fax Form

800-550-2666 ext 180 or impaired.risk@hjgroup.com Or visit us on the web www.hjgroup.com

We are against spam and don't want anybody to receive our mailings who does not wish to receive them. This is not spam. This is professional communication sent to insurance professionals. To be removed from this mailing list, DO NOT REPLY to this message. Instead, go here: http://www.InsuranceIQ.com/optout