Raphael Edward on Wed, 20 Mar 2002 09:29:02 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] URGENT ASSISTANCE

FROM: RAPHAEL EDWARD
TEL;22507 729201
E-MAIL;raphael5@onebox.com

My Dear,

 My name is Raphael Edward, I am 27yrs old and a
student. Please I would like you to assist me
as urgent as you can before they kill me.
My father is a wealthy cocoa merchant.Trouble began
early last year when my father's associates began
suspecting that my father is not giving proper
accounts of all the tons of cocoa being cultivated by
local farmers in some villages .This mistrust deepens
between oct-sept, 2001 when they discovered a very big
some of money my father deposited with a security
company in ABIDJAN-IVORY COAST. As a result of this
discovery and the enviness of the money ,he was
poisioned by his associates.

At his hospital bed ,he revealed to me the reasons of
his sickness.He directed me where to get the documents
of the said deposit., that he made me the next of kin
being the only child.He advise me that if he dies ,
that I should not stay in the country because his
associates will equally kill me hence my mother died
five yrs ago of breast cancer. He directed me if he
dies that I should look for a foreign partner who will
help me to transfer the money into the person's
account and the person will
help me to invest the money in that country.

   My father finally died on 5th of November and since
then I was out of school and went into hiding because
of my father's associates.

All the relevant documents of the $9 million five
hundred dollars that was deposited in a security
company are with me now .I ready give you 20% of this
money ,if you can help me bring out this box from the
security company and transfer this money into your
account for onward investment in your country.

  Please contact me immediately with the above
telephone number or E-mail address and include your
telephone and Fax number to enable me send  you all
necessary documents as regards the money before they
kill me .please this transaction is risk-free

I'm waiting for your urgent reply.
Best regards

RAPHAEL EDWARD.