Sandy Smith on Thu, 21 Mar 2002 03:49:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] Great Savings!

     It is our pleasure to introduce to you Greatest Buys, where you will find great savings on a wide selection
of products, from camping gear and knives to jewelry and housewares.
Take advantage of our wholesale direct relationship, which will save you money. You will find huge savings on
some of our top sellers.
Stay tuned for further information on our online superstore.

  If you wolud like to be removed from our mailing list, just email us back,
type "remove" in the subject line, and we will remove you from our database.
 Thank You.