DUS on Sat, 23 Mar 2002 05:01:02 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] E-News from DUS

Title: E-News from DUS

Visit our Website Impaired Risk Contact
Us

We can turn your DECLINED or RATED clients, and clients with current HEALTH PROBLEMS, into PLACEABLE LIFE CASES!

The Medical Director and Chief Underwriter from United of Omaha...

will be holding a Special Underwriting Event for Diversified Underwriters Services during the month of May 2002.

Call now to discuss your case and we will be back to you within 48 hours with an “Inst-A-Quote”™ on your client, a formal application and proposals to write your case!

WE ARE ACCEPTING AND QUOTING CASES NOW
So look through your files and call now on all
your rated, declined or hard to place cases.

Toll Free
1-800-683-3077
Visit our website: www.d-u-s.com

For Broker Use Only. Not For Public Dissemination. Life insurance underwritten by United of Omaha Life Insurance Company.

DISCLAIMER: This email and its attachments are intended for the above named addressee ONLY. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by reply email.Email transmitted through the internet may not be secure, nor is prompt delivery assured.