Gita Hashemi on Mon, 1 Apr 2002 00:31:03 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] Web Strike in Solidariy with Palestinian people

Title: Web Strike in Solidariy with Palestinian people
This call is a forward without the attachments mentioned. The files can be downloaded from palestinian.org site.

Gita
----------

Hello All,

We, Internet users and Webmasters, announce a GENERAL STRIKE protesting the Israeli aggression against and in solidarity with the Palestinian people and leadership in Ramallah.

We urge you to join us in the strike, by sending this logo (attached) to as many people as you can, and stopping all the services given in your websites, while loading your websites into the strike page.

Please help us have affect on the world, by joining the strike. ONLY TOGETHER WE CAN MAKE A CHANGE.

If you have a website, please join the strike, and replace the first page in your website with the files attached (index.html , strike1.jpg).

(Here is one of the striking sites: http://www.palestinian.org/ ).

Thanks alot for your help,
STRIKE@PALESTINIAN.ORG

Feel free to forward/print the logo.

--
======
We must organize against the seige of Palestinian people by the Israeli army. Our silence implicates us in the genocide.