rose.coil on Wed, 3 Apr 2002 00:39:01 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] (no subject)

Title: HIGH QUALITY SCREW THREAD INSERTS

SCREW THREAD INSERTS

  Gentlemen:
    RoseCoil Company has been supplier of Screw Thread Inserts for over 15 years, and we are pleased to introduce our products to you.
    We are looking for Agent who has interesting about our product. If you are interesting and need some information regarding our products, please contact us.

Website: http://www.rosecoil.com.tw

E-mail: rose. coil@msa.hinet.net

RoseCoil Co, Ltd

Tel: 886-7-7713478 Fax: 886-7-7251751

14-2, 81 Lane Kai-Xuan 2Rd Kaoshiung Taiwan R.O.C