Content-wire on Thu, 4 Apr 2002 16:42:02 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] POSSIBLY Incomplete Message: posts on nettime

David, Geert

I dont seem to be able to post to nettime anymore, why you think is that?
I agree, sometimes my posts are delirious so I dont have a problem, other
times
I am just trying to participate in the conversation, and I have some
important things to say

Who is the moderator , and what is his game, and why?
I am glad that you realised that tactical media networks are ridden with
the mother blasters

cheers

pdm