Nmherman on Thu, 11 Apr 2002 06:07:01 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] Re: RHIZOME_RAW: max herman: pre-mature ejaculater

In a message dated 4/10/2002 3:39:43 PM Central Daylight Time, putafiesta@hotmail.com writes:

btw, it is obvious you do not have the imagination to realize who is behind
this account.  you would be suprised.  you don't know me and i'd bet you
have never even heard of me or met me online or off.

Wow Klima you got this crazy salad trying to save you.  Doesn't that make you feel dirty?  Lazy?  Impotent?  Roiling with crabs?  I been eating bitches like puta for breakfast since day one.

Just as God made me,

Max Herman

++