GSL on Fri, 12 Apr 2002 02:33:01 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] Brand New 4-Color Roth Conversion Brochure

Title: Brand New 4-Color Roth Conversion Brochure
Free from GSL Advisory -- Order the new Roth IRA Conversion Pamphlet

The new and improved Roth conversion!

Replace the up front conversion tax with a greatly reduced annual tax.

This unique strategy will enable you to sell jumbo annuities featuring jumbo commissions.

Your clients will insist upon the highest surrender charge annuities to make this strategy excel. Learn why your clients will ask for high surrender charge annuities and why your peers are able to make $20,000 plus on most annuity sales.

View a preview borchure now! Click Here!

Click here get this brand new 4-Color Roth Conversion Brochure!

These materials are for "agent use only."
You should be a practicing, licensed and appointed annuity agent to order this information.