Heiko Recktenwald on Sun, 14 Apr 2002 11:53:02 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] Re: <nettime> murder [Graham, Holzer, Jwadmin, Robinson]

> This has to stop. Heiko Recktenwald says it reminds him of South Vietnam.
> It had the same effect on me. I remember as a child the footage of the
> south vietnamese officer shooting a bound young man through the head in the
> middle of a street.

But I also dont think that such images are of any use when we all know the
much more brutal reality. homo hominis lupus and the art of peace. It is
not very usefull when we try to find a consensus. The israelis are on
this "and they took the land that the lord had given to them" trip while
the arab masses sing "Adolf Hilter very good". The borders of 67 ?

The holocaust can be misused in many ways...

Anyway, if we dont take the arabs serious, they will never have any
chance.

H.