WoNereH on Fri, 19 Apr 2002 19:09:02 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] to *t*

Hi t.  Just wanted to thank you for putting forth into the internet ether the article by Orinana Fallaci.  I know my words must sound defensive and angry, especially compared to her measured and articulate ones.  I am saddened to hear that Europe has again embraced their infamous anti-Jewish blame game.

My grandmother's sisters, nieces, nephews and parents were murdered in Europe, their property confiscated.  Her father managed to get her and her brother away in time.  Hardly comparable to what the Palestinians now endure, though the analogies seem incessant.  Speaking of which, I don't now claim rights to parts of Poland, should I?

Regards,
Debra