topgirl on Sun, 21 Apr 2002 23:54:01 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] NO TAX ID REQUIRED !!

Hi,

I Made $7,400 US Dollars Last Month... So Could YOU!!

"Anonymousley Without Having to Supply Uncle Sam with My Tax ID".

I can offer you the "OPPORTUNITY OF A LIFETIME".

You can be sure of one thing SEX SELLS Whatever the financial
Climate

Our Members Get12 MONTHS FULL ACCESS TO XXX ADULT CONTENT FREE
!!!

You can join the Worlds #1 Adult Franchise Business on the net
to-day WE are so successful that many are trying to copy us but
what they do not have is our expertise,expirience or dedication
to our members.

YOU could make THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS each month without any
selling experience, stock, investment or phone calls EVER again.

All you need is the desire to be rich.  ABSOLUTELY NO Experience
is necessary.

If you take advantage of this offer, you will get involved with
the $35 BILLION DOLLAR a year adult XXX industry.  The fastest
growing and
largest business on the WORLD WIDE WEB.

************************

Over 70% of ALL surfers access adult sites INTENTIONALLY at some
time.  It is now estimated that OVER 300,000,000 people surf the
Internet.  That's a staggering 210,000,000 people searching for a
product YOU can SELL.

************************

What does our business opportunity  do for YOU?

We set up and run an Adult Franchise Web Site for you.  We take
care of all the site maintenance and content.  All you have to do
is follow some
simple instructions to promote you business along with the
"Company promotion which is done for you for a full 12 months
Free".

Advertising is free - All it takes is a little of your time each
week.

There are NO hidden costs.
Once you sign up, then you can start referring others into the
business - for each successful referral, WE PAY YOU $140
IMMEDIATELY.  Just think about that for a
minute...........................

All you have to do is Promote your Franchise Business.  All the
rest is PURE PROFIT!!!!!

Discretion is very important to us and we respect your anonimity.
 There is no need for even your family to know anything if that
is your wish.
We will never divulge your details to any third party.

This is a NO RISK proven business supported by a 'long term
sustainable business plan' that will take you on a roller-coaster
ride to SUCCESS.

WHY WAIT? - APPLY NOW

Click on the link below and SEND for more information.

mailto:topgirl@wizonline.worldonline.co.uk?subject=More_Info_Plea
se