gumdr on Tue, 23 Apr 2002 05:32:02 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] Fwd:Forget Search Engines2675

Title: wrmailer

 This message has been sent to you in compliance with our strict anti-abuse regulations. We will continue to bring you valuable offers on the products and services that interest you most. If you do not wish to receive further mailings, please click below.   You may then rest-assured that you will never receive another email from us again.  We respect all removal requests. UNSUBSCRIBE ME PLEASE . This message was sent by World Reach Corporation.  This message is an advertisement.  Copyright 2000, 2001, 2002 all rights reserved.