Lachlan Brown on Tue, 23 Apr 2002 21:30:02 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] Re: The Unmarked Grave of History from the Unmade Bed of Culture

 I am completing and editing my unplanned
book The Unmarked Grave of History from the
 Unmade Bed of Culture about the fascist
 turn in culture pivoting on (but not
 caused by) the events in NYC and Washington
 of last September.

 The work ties my interventions in several
 lists into an account of 'the tragedy of
 the commons/tragedy of capital'.

 I am in need of funding to help me complete
this editing and writing.

 Please advise if you can, I have publishers
 in mind.

 Best,

 Lachlan Brown
 Toronto