SHA FULMER on Fri, 26 Apr 2002 06:12:01 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] Interest Rates are Dropping How do you Capitalize? EFOANUK

If your Mortgage Rate is 6% or higher we can SAVE you thousands!
The best part your Quote is FREE and we will show you how much money you can SAVE INSTANTLY!

Bottom-line: If we can't lower your existing payments we won't waste your time.

The Time to Refinance Is NOW! Mortgage Rates are at the lowest in decades!
REFINANCE NOW! Click here for your free instant quote!

  • No Upfront Fees.
  • No Obligation.
  • 100% Free service for borrowers.
  • Bad Credit Welcome.
  • We compare and Shop Mortgage Rates from 1000 Lenders Nationwide - our clients are saving up to $500 per month on their payment.

    Some are rolling all their credit card debt into the loan and still lowering their payment.
    THE TIME IS NOW BEFORE THESE EXTREME RATES ROCKET BACK UP TO NORMAL.

    Programs Offered:
  • Purchase
  • Refinance
  • Stated Income Loans (Self-employed Borrowers)
  • Less than Perfect Credit Loans(Previous Bankruptcies or Foreclosures OK)
  • Home Saver Loans For Borrowers Currently Behind
  • Equity Loans
  • Home Improvement Loans
  • FHA Loans (Low down payments)
  • VA Loans (Veterans)