h.d.mabuse on Fri, 26 Apr 2002 23:29:01 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] _The End of a Festival_

_The End of a Festival_

http://www.manguebit.org.br/recombo/radio

// Twenty days ago, in a hot sunday afternoon, we send a _call for noise_
for a certain number of lists and friends. We asked people to send audio
and visual noises to mix up, in a three-night experience, with projections
and live music. The response from all over the world was great and we are
happy to release some results of the project.

// But the game isn't over, yet!

// We move into this project to develop new ways of "public performance"
that excide the classic"on-stage" experience.
We are interested in the idea of public performance as a stream of sounds,
images, loops and videos, unleashed from set lists, tech rides and time
limits. The two last experiences took place at the ESCAPE and Torre Malakoff.

// You can keep sending images, sounds, loops, videos to
radio_recombo@manguebit.org.br, we'll be thankfull and we gonna use all
material on the next Radio Re:combo, allways a site near you...

// Questions and support
If you have questions about Radio Re:combo, please send them to
info@manguebit.org.br. For technical matters, contact us at
webinfo@manguebit.org.br.