Ikechukwu Chimuanya Maduemezia on Mon, 29 Apr 2002 23:08:02 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] Undergraduate Scholarships and Financial Aid for International Students of African Origin

Dear Sir/Madam,
                     I am a Nigerian student.  I would like information on
undergraduate scholarships and financial aid from your organization
open to international students of African origin. Please provide
information on the method of application, deadlines and criteria
for the awards, duration, and any other information you deem
 necessary for an international student. I will be most grateful
for your assistance. Thank you.

                          Ikechukwu. Chimuanya. Maduemezia