551902502tomgaines on Thu, 2 May 2002 23:18:01 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] Your Resume

Hello!

I saw your resume on the Internet and found it very impressive!
And thought I should tell you about our site.  I apologize if you
are no longer looking for a new job.  Please do not worry, you have
not been added to a mailing list.  I won't send you any emails in the
future, so if you are not looking for a job any longer, please feel
free to put this in the trash and I apologize for bothering you.

Our site, http://www.career-news-room.org
helps job-seekers market their resume and themselves, to
top employers and headhunters.  This service is completely FREE,
Click the link to post your resume FREE.

We have 1000's of companies and recruiters that search
our resumes database every day!  We also have thousands of jobs
online and available for searching free.  Click here:
http://www.career-news-room.org

As I stated at the top of this e-mail, this is not some mailer
list, I saw your wonderful resume and thought you might find the
website useful!

Please, go and check out the website, you won't be disappointed!
http://www.career-news-room.org

Thanks for your time!
tomgaines@career-news-room.org (3795863)
Tom Gaines