Signature on Fri, 3 May 2002 04:48:02 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] 6% AVG Guaranteed for 5 Years

Title: 6% AVG Guaranteed for 5 Years
6% Average Annual Yield
Simplicity At It's Best
Fidelity & Guaranty Life Platinum Plus
-5 Year Guarantee
-5 Year Surrender
-Interest Only Payments
-3.00% Comission (0-79)
Spectacular 2003 Convention
Hyatt Regency
Kauai, Hawaii
Rates Effective 05/01/2002 - Rates Subject to Change

Call or e-mail us Today!
800-828-1910
— or —

Please fill out the form below for more information
Name:
E-mail:
Phone:
City: State:

or visit us online at: www.SignatureFinancial.com

 Signature Financial Services

*1.50% Commission ages 80-90, age nearest. Products issued by Fidelity & Guaranty Life, Baltimore, MD
In certain states products and/or riders may not be available.