DIAN on Mon, 1 Jul 2002 01:14:01 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] DIAN Announcement for July

DIAN - Digital Interactive Artists' Network

http://dian-network.com

July:

DIAN - Digital Interactive Artists' Network -
Our focus for the month of July is DELLBRUGGE and DE MOLL. We proudly present their work:

"How do you feel ?"

http://dian-network.com/navigation.html

"How do you feel" is the barometer of the world wide mood. It does not only measure the collective mood but produces it. Each entry is registered. A program checks the amount of positive and negative inputs and calculates the global feeling of the day as well as the emotional curve of the year. Listen to your heart and let your feelings flow!

DIAN - Digital Interactive Artists´ Network - is a network for artists who are seriously involved in using Internet technology in the domain of contemporary art. We are deeply interested in artists working in this field.
Artists working with the web, the net and related domains, please submit your work here:

http://dian-network.com/information.html

Visit DIAN and explore what can be done on the Internet.

address: http://dian-network.com
e-mail: info@dian-network.com

to unsubscribe from this list send an email
to unsubscribe@dian-network.com