ABC3151f37 on Tue, 2 Jul 2002 02:46:02 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] This might help...

Hi,

I'm also an online marketer, and I'm looking to build strong
business relationships.

Every day, all over the world, thousands of people come
online, looking for some way to make money from home.
And most of them immediately drown in the tidal wave of
useless information that hits them.

We've eliminated every bit of information that's not absolutely
critical to making money online.

Forget about the get-rich-quick hype.  What you want is a
solid system that produces immediate and residual income...
from the same activity.

What we've learned the hard way could save you a bundle.
In spite of the fact that over 95% of all internet businesses
don't make a profit, we've literally made a fortune online.

One system my partners and I launched last year has cranked
out more than $20,000 per month ever since.  It took us about a
month to set that one up.  Not a bad month's work!

Our system is designed to help you learn the most effective
ways of generating a good living for yourself on the internet.
This is not the same old useless information you see everywhere.
These are cutting-edge tactics that can work for you today
(regardless of your product or service).

Interested in learning more?  For free and immediate info, please send
your name to the email address below.  I'll be happy to send you the link.

mailto:neobiz636@yahoo.com

Best Regards,

Fredric

To remove yourself from further mailings, please send a blank email to the address below.
mailto:rmv809@yahoo.com

Respectfully Yours,

Fredric