Sharon on Wed, 3 Jul 2002 07:24:01 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] Protect your children online

Protect your family on the Internet
Make sure they are being safe on the Internet with IamBigBrother Internet Safety Monitoring Software.

Big Brother will hide on your computer and secretly record all instant messages, chat, email, web sites and more! Once you install it, it becomes completely invisible. Then, after the computer is used, you just enter a secret key-sequence, and you can see everything that happened!

With IamBigBrother you can record:
  • AOL Instant Messenger
  • MSN Messenger
  • All web sites visited
  • All keystrokes typed
  • Web based email
  • Compuserve
  • AOL mail, version 5, 6 and 7

Big Brother will NOT show up anywhere in the START menu, there will be no icons for it, and it won't even show up in the CTRL-ALT-DELETE menu. Only you can access it with a special key sequence/password.

Why wonder what is going on...? Have peace of mind for only $39.95. You can order securely and pay no shipping since it is a direct download!  We also offer toll-free technical support incase you have any questions

Click Here to Order

All orders are securely transfered via a secure order form to keep your information confidential.

© Copyright 2002 - All rights reserved

Please know that we do not want to continue sending you information regarding our special offers if you do not wish to receive it. If you would no longer like us to contact you or feel that you have received this email in error, please click here to unsubscribe.