porculus on Wed, 3 Jul 2002 18:01:02 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] Re: <nettime> resounds of silence digest [pieter, scotartt]

> The album was finally released with
> an opening track of several minutes of silence instead, entitled "The
> Sound of Free Speech". I wonder which of the two came first, Cage or
> Crass, and who should now sue whom.

give it up it's wellknown it's this aphone wittgenstein who win the kitty
noisy habitus &corpus were killed in the back by polar tractatus, it'z an
old sergio's
beside give it all, as the silence is in gold, one kill for less
zilenzio iz long time ago copyrighted by god
impossible to be more zilenz
except the death
'hear even a small fart in zome zilenz and suddenly the hope increase' it's
a famous holderlins' one