John Hartman on Sun, 7 Jul 2002 10:48:01 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] A Non-Push Adv. Program Investment

Title: Untitled

A Sensible Internet Business Opportunity
Allow us to introduce our Premier Directory Program!

It's Ideal for Websites that want to provide
dynamic online directories for their cities
as well as high traffic sites that wish to promote extremely organized, non-push advertising solutions to the business sector
.

Designed by purveyors of dynamic Cold Fusion programs for the
Internet Industry, since 1995, The Premier Directory Program has been developed with
high traffic Website owners in mind. Our Company has implemented hundreds of Websites and dozens of dynamic programs have been implemented within them to fit the content of the websites. Our experience in the area of providing travel and informational sites has enabled us to design the Premier Directory Program while addressing multiple needs of the Internet Community and keeping in consideration the benefits of dynamic, editable online information.

Easily implemented into any Website, the Premier Directory Program layout offers a non-intrusive (non-push) form of providing Internet users with directories to help them find goods and services with ease. The directories are organized for cities and counties by category and sub-category and each website using the Premier Directory Program, will be able to provide an invaluable service to their website visitors and advertisers.

We are looking for seed money to get this project off the ground in a big way! If you are interested in learning more about our project and our program, visit www.SouthwestTravelers.com/pdp/index.htm

If you wish to unsubscribe from our mailing list, please Click Here.
Call us at 1-866-516.8407 to unsubscribe by phone or Write us at:
Southwest Travel Reservations P.O. Box 30071 Laughlin, Nevada 89028