ALHAJI USMAN YERIMA on Mon, 8 Jul 2002 21:21:01 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] (no subject)

ATTENTION SIR,
FROM THE DESK OF
ALHAJI USMAN YERIMA
IKOYI, LAGOS.
PHONE;234-803-3088100

BUSINESS ATTENTION.

URGENT BUSINESS DEAL

I am pleased to send my greetings to you. I know thiS
letter will definitely come  to you as a a surprise
package,I actually came about your name when i was
browsing through the internet and searching for a
reliable, trustworthy and confidential partner who can
transact this business with us
the chairman of the contract Review/Audit Committee
scrutinizing all record covering executed contract
awarded by previous military government of Nigeria. My
colleagues and I have uncovered a floating amount of
USD$22,500,000.00(TWENTY-TWO MILLION, FIVE HUNDRED
THOUSAND U.S.DOLLARS), without a clear beneficiary
owing to a deliberate act of over invoicing and
inflating of contract value by some government
officials.This money(USD$22.5M),has already been
approved for payment by the ministry of Mines, Power and
Steel and is secured under Contract
No:MMPS/FGN/V1233/MMPS-X29/98, Job Completion
Certificate No: (67700242MMPS/C,)of 17th oct.1998. As
top civil servants we are not authorized to operate
foreign bank account and this is why we want to use
your bank account to transfer this money outside
Nigeria. We have accepted you as our foreign partner
and will now regularize the approvals to you as the
trust beneficiary of the contract sum.As soon as we
receive your acceptance, we shall inform you of the
necessary requirements from you to facilitate transfer.
this sum. We have resolved to give you 20% of the total
sum as compensation for your assistance, 70% is for me
and my partners here in Nigeria, 10% is set aside to
cover every expenses made in the course of the
transaction.Note that this should be confidential. Send
your urgent response strictly through my E-mail or
phone and fax nos.Please do not fail to reply  me with
your private Telephone and fax numbers for easy
communication, please I will be awaiting your immediate
reply .
please reply confidentially to usmanyerima2002@hotvoice.com

Thanks,

Yours faithfully,