N Jett on Mon, 8 Jul 2002 22:20:01 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] Re: Fwd: Re: <nettime> the language of tactical media

Ah yes... Parecon... no longer shall we have surgeons and janitors, instead
there is just the person who takes out your trash, and your appendix (and
gets paid more for the trash because surgery is "glamorous"). His "Balanced
Job Complex" idea seems like a very unfunny joke to me.
The whole "committees to decide absolutely everything" concept is kind of a
joke too, but no need to get into that here...

The Parecon project may be an "alternative", but it certainly seems
unfeasible and unattractive and extremely unlikely to go anywhere beyond the
minds of the radical intellectual elite.
Hopefully he isn't on this list too, the guy gets rather feisty when
challenged.