Nmherman on Wed, 10 Jul 2002 07:13:01 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] PorcuMania Runnin' Wild on Hot Patrol

In a message dated 7/9/2002 11:40:17 PM Central Daylight Time, porculus@wanadoo.fr writes:

avter all the last bone of individualism that remain in its old panz
after all deconstruction are the young exist for preserving the ROI of
penzion found..hmm zis guy foucault said somezing as 'soon the face of human
being would be erased from this earth as some weird print in the sand & then
one will forget untill its souvenir'..ha foucaldian old devil ! always the
word for laughing ! and with the right leather outfit and the right
dickhead..i am sure confucius even with his long nail and whipped like plait
would be secretly jealouswould be secretly jealous

You say it's Anglomaximizers to blame, not the interference and collaboration of Foucault and other French pompoires since DeMan.  Who brought Gotalliore Capital in?  Anglo selfish CIA artists.  Is it your fault what they teach in school or mine?  Darn right.  So hit me again if you got the legs.  Otherwise marshal up G2K and quit giving me a guilt trip homes.  Coward.

Max Herman
genius2000.net

++