spike hibberd on Thu, 11 Jul 2002 05:39:02 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] ***SEEKING COLLABORATORS***

Hi Nettime members,

my name is Spike Hibberd and am currently studying Visual communication at Monash University in Australia. For my honours project I am exploring new forms of narrative = hypertext.

I am posting this message to find collaborators.

I have attached the brief -- which you'll probly need to print out. The length of time you spend collaborating is up to.

To give an idea of the project: F[ri]ction has started with a core text which is compiled from various snipits of text from existing sources. Themes and topics vary from cyberculture to arts, cultural issues and politics. The collaborators are given a snipit of text
which they further explore, respond to, investigate, question and so forth.
These responses are used as the threads that will peel off the core text.

Instead of using the medium of web or cd-rom I am looking to create a non-linear hypertextural experience in the form of print.

If you are interested pls email me with 'yes' in the subject line asap.

Thanx spike
http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup

http://www.netzero.net/?refcd=N2P0602NEP8

JPEG image