Nmherman on Wed, 17 Jul 2002 23:57:01 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] temp file for nature quilt

Curt:

I support you five hundred percent in your current DMCA battle with the
Getty.

As existing contributor to the nature quilt, and having a vested artistic
interest in its cultural lifespan, I offer the following image to replace the
image under attack by the Getty.  You have my full permission to use it
indefinitely sans fee of any feather in perpetuity.

http://www.geocities.com/genius-2000/getty.JPG

I also grant full permission to any group or individual to use, reproduce,
print, distribute, or publicize the above JPG in any manner they see fit.  I
regret I have but one life to live for my country.

Sincerely,

Max Herman
The Genius 2000 Network
genius2000.net