ALHAJI MOHAMMED SANI ABACHA on Mon, 22 Jul 2002 00:32:01 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] CRY FOR HELP

ATTN:

SEEKING HONEST ASSOCIATE

Pardon me for contacting you through this medium and
in this manner without any prior introduction. This is

due to circumstances beyond my control. I had to bribe

the prison attendants to secretly allow me open an
email address from the computer in their office. My
name is Alhaji Mohammed Sani Abacha, the eldest
surviving son of the late Nigerian Head of State,
General Sani Abacha. I am currently in detention on
the orders of the current Nigerian government at the
Kirikiri Maximum Security Prisons, Lagos on what is to

me, on political grounds.

You would have read some of the news recently of how
the present government claims that my late father
looted their treasury before he died. Well, you can
see some of them at the following websites:
http//news.bbc.co.uk; www.bobminton.org.

Since the assumption of power by the present civilian
government in Nigeria, my entire family has known no
peace. The present government has set out to humiliate

and persecute my late father's family and associates
for both real and imagined sins' of my late father.
They have confiscated all the assets they could lay
hands on, frozen the family's bank accounts both here
and abroad and generally emasculate the members of my
family.

All these victimization and more have left me, my
siblings and most especially my widowed mother in a
very difficult situation in the battle for survival.
In view of this experience and in order to avoid
further decimation of the family's fortunes, my mother

and I have decided to entrust a reasonable part of the

family's hidden funds under the care of a trustworthy
foreigner for safekeeping.

Her major problem is that while I am in detention my
mother's movements and access are restricted since she

is virtually under house arrest and constantly
monitored. This explains my having to contact you
through clandestine sources.

Let me therefore inform you in the utmost confidence
that before the freezing of certain key bank accounts
in Nigeria, we were able through a technical
arrangement to withdraw monies totaling
US$45,000,000.00 (Forty Five Million U.S. Dollars
Only) which was immediately moved out of the country
through the help of some of my late father's close
associates who are still serving in the present
government. It is both my wish and my mother's that
you assist us in the safekeeping of these monies. My
mother will be able to discuss with you if the proper
arrangements are made through our lawyer, Messr
abdulsan and abdulsan & Co. (Legal Practitioners &
Notaries Public). Note that all correspondence between

us shall be through the lawyer, contact directly the
most senior partner.

CHIEF hamed bala(SAN)
bala & bala & CO.
(Legal Practitioners & Notaries Public)
e-mail:hamed_uk@37.com
e-mail:hamed_uk@37.com

I have arranged and agreed with my mother that 25% of
the total sum will be for you for your kind
assistance, while 5% of the total sum have been
earmarked for expenses that might be incured both
local and international in the course of the whole of
the whole transaction, including calls made either by
you or both. But please note that this request is
contingent on your undertaking that you shall make the

funds available to my mother on demand as a primary
condition prior to the commencement of this
transaction.

This email address is my only source of communication.

You can contact the attorney directly as all the
information is already with him. Please keep me posted

via email as I will be looking forward to your
favorable response.

Regards,

ALHAJI MOHAMMED SANI ABACHA