Engr. Dada Porbeni on Mon, 22 Jul 2002 07:46:02 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] Mutual Business Relationship

THE OFFICE OF ENGR.DADA PORBENI
FEDERAL MINISTRY OF WORKS AND HOUSING
FEDERAL SECRETARIAT OFFICE COMPLEX
FALOMO, IKOYI - LAGOS.

Dear Friend,
First, I must solicit your strictest confidence in
this transaction, this is by virtue of it's nature
as being utterly confidential as you were introduced
to us in confidence.

We are top officials from the Federal Ministry of
Works and Housing,(FMWH),Federal Ministry of Finance (FMF)
and the Presidency, making up the Contract Review
Panel (CRP) set up by the Federal Government of
Nigeria to review contracts awarded by the past
military administration.
In the course of our work on the CRP, we discovered
these funds which resulted from grossly over-invoiced
contracts which were executed for theFMW&H during
the last administration. The companies that executed
the contracts have been duly paid and the contracts
commissioned leaving the sum of US$24.8Million
floating in the escrow account of the Central Bank
of Nigeria ready for payment.
I have therefore been mandated as a matter of trust
by my colleagues in the panel to look for an
overseas partner to whom we could transfer the sum
of US$24.8M legally subcontracting the entitlement to
your company. This is bearing in mind that our civil
service code of conduct forbids us from owning
foreign company or running foreign account while in
government service hence the need for an overseas
partner.
We have agreed that the funds will be shared thus
after it has been paid into your account:
(1) 30% of the money will go to you for acting as
the beneficiary to the funds.
(2) 10% has been set aside as an abstract projection
for reimbursment to both parties for incidental
expenses that may be incurred in the course of the
transaction.
(3) 60% to us the government officials. We intend to
commence an importation business and may be needing
an advice form you in that aspect.

All logistics are in place and all modalities worked
out for the smooth conclusion of the transaction
within ten to fourteen days of commencement after
receipt of the following information: Your company
name, address, company's details & activities,
telephone & fax numbers.
These information will enable us make the
applications and lodge claims to the concerned
ministries & agencies in favour of your company and it is
pertinent to state here that this transaction is
entirely based on trust as the solar bank draft or certified
cheque drawable in any of the Central Bank of Nigeria
correspondent bankers around the world is going to
be made in your name.
Please acknowledge the receipt of this letter using
my e-mail address, stating your tel/fax number for
further details.

Yours faithfully,

Engr.Engr. Dada Porbeni

NB: Bank Account Details not necessary as preferred
mode of payment is by draft or cheque.