Douglas Nakabe on Tue, 23 Jul 2002 16:08:01 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] Have a sales lead for you!

Title: New Free online e-tendering service and directory for business.
Looking for New Customers or Suppliers?
FIND THEM  FOR FREE!
Internet Company launches New Free online e-tendering
service and directory for businesses.
If you're a business owner or work in sales you can understand that finding new clients or suppliers can often be frustrating to say the least.

Recently a couple of really bright entrepreneurs tired of having to pay for sales leads decided to start their own portal, offering exactly what they thought should be free, access to new clients and a place for buyers to request prices from vendors. About one year ago the two longtime entrepreneurs began placing the pieces of the puzzle to develop an online service that all businesses could take advantage of. What they came up with is something they call online e-tendering. The concept is really not that complicated, buyers can request quotes from a vast verity of vendor categories and view the vendors quotes in their own personal area and accept or decline quotes for products or services. As well vendors are notified when buyers are shopping for their particular service or product, and can view request in the vendors area plus submit quotes to the buyers they choose. Vendors also receive a detailed listing in what they call the (Quick Directory) and an individual in! formation request link when they r gister on this service.

Amazingly this service is being provided to buyers and vendors absolutely free with no strings attached, which is uncommon. Usually these days you need to provide some kind of credit card or are asked to sign up other people to get an account. While this service is still new some companies have already seen results from having signed up.

Small Company receives $ 7,000 contract Because of New e-Tendering Service.
The owner of Portfolio Group Inc. www.portfoliogroup.ca had this to say:
I had never heard of this service until a friend told me of its existence. One month after I registered as a vendor for printing services we received and inquiry that led to a $7,000 sale. I would recommend that if you own a small business you should sign up, the service is FREE!
It seems the two businessmen that started this BtoB site have stumbled on to something that other business owners have a great deal of interest in, due to the fact that the site is receiving in the neighborhood of 10,000 visitors a week. While in Internet portal terms this number is small, we are sure to see the number of visitors to this site climb quickly due to the nature of its content and that it's FREE.
If you would like to receive information on how to register with this new service please click
below:

YOU COULD WIN 1 YEAR OF ADVERTISING FOR YOUR COMPANY WHEN YOU REGISTER.
*SEND ME MORE INFO*

If you would like to have your e-mail address removed from this mailing list please click below:
*REMOVE*

You have received this newsletter because your e-mail address is part of an opt-in list of people who have asked to receive information about business opportunities. If you have received this message in error or wish to be removed from this list, please click the REMOVE link in this e-mail and enter your address.Inquiries about this news letter should be sent to: mirrorcom