D. Woodward on Sat, 27 Jul 2002 22:27:01 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] Get involved! Honest Family Oriented Home based business with residual income on the net. uqjad

Good day -

While browsing the internet the other day, your e-mail address was found on the webpage and I thought you may be interested in this.

A few months back I joined a program and then promptly forgot about it. You may have done this yourself sometime... you intend to work the program but then get caught in your day-to-day activities and it's soon forgotten.

The program was free to join so maybe I just didn't take it very seriously.

As of a few days ago, I was notified that we have a fantastic new system going into place -- effective immediately!!

All you have to do is grab your Free ID Number and watch your downline of real live people grow!  We'll even supply their contact information so you know they're real!  With this new system in place, we are all going to see a dramatic increase in growth during weeks and months to come.  It will be possible for you to join as an active member and receive a check the very next month!

As you can imagine, I was very skeptical back then, as I'm sure you must be now.  Afterall, how could I possibly have this many people on my Personal Team when I haven't promoted the business?

So I took the time to investigate... and low and behold I found my name, right there on the "front door" of my business, as promised.

Well, it was true... I found real live people in my Personal Team.  This in a program that I had not worked!

All I had to do was upgrade to a paid membership before the end of the month to have my position locked in with all those people in my Personal Team, unbelieveable but true!

You can bet I wasted no time in getting my membership upgraded.

If this program had been available back then, I would be so much further ahead than I am now... and even now I am making significant money in this home based business opportunity.  So if I seem over exhuberant, please bear with me.  I am just very excited about this fantastic business.

As a Member of your Personal Support Team, I earn in excess of $2,500 every month and you, like many others do now, will have ready access to my knowledge, support and talents when you become an active member.

How would you like to try it before you buy it?  We will allow you to do just that.  Grab your free ID Number now and watch your Personal Team grow and grow without spending a dime.

To grab a FREE ID Number, simply click here: mailto:woodwardteam_1@hotmail.com?subject=I_want_an_ID_number_so_I_can_learn_about_the_Business_and_Consumer_Opportunities
Be sure to include your:
1. First name
2. Last name
3. Email address (if different from above)

To be removed from this list, please send a mailto:woodwardteam_1@hotmail.com?subject=remove

Once we submit your information to the Club, you will receive an e-mail confirming your desire for a free membership.  It is imperitive that you click on the link contained in that e-mail within 5 days to activate the membership or your information will be deleted from the system.

I can't wait to have you on the Team.  Get your ID Number today and we'll help you start building your business tomorrow!

Sincerely,

Doug Woodward

P.S.  After hearing many horror stories of failed internet businesses, I understand why so many people gave up on it.  However, this company is different -- it offers value, integrity, and a REAL opportunity to have your own home based business... and finally make real money on the internet.

Don't pass this up... you can sign up and test drive the program for FREE.  All you need to do is get your Free Membership.

xcpbyrobmgnmfeqqiqjdrgvobqxukqllh