spike hibberd on Sun, 28 Jul 2002 01:36:02 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] HELP :: F[RI]CTION ::

Hi nettime!,

my name is Spike Hibberd and am currently completing my
honours year at Monash University in Visual Communication.

For my project I have started a discourse which is in the progress of terning into a dense textural web. Through my knowledge of the codex structure the user will be able to navigate through this labrynth, choosing subject, theme and topic of text.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
I am posting this message in order to find more collaborators
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

To give a quick idea of the project: What is being created is a piece of hypertext that's non-linear. Instead of it being in the digital medium its in the print, aiming to be fully interactive.
Role playing is being experimented with and navigational systems explored. I think what I can add to this form of literature is a sense of design and a discourse that is varying in content and theme.

Thankyou to those of who have given time already.
If you are interested in collaborating pls email me asap:

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
spike_h@mail.com
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX