optout4996 on Tue, 30 Jul 2002 13:34:01 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] REMOVE Me

- simply reply to be removed -

OUR E-MAIL CAMPAIGNS PRODUCE STAGGERING RESPONSE RATES!

"Companies who out source their E-mail marketing operations actually
have a better conversion rate (6%) than companies that do not (1.4%)."
 -Forrester Research

To view campaign samples and tracking software phone: 407-539-0615

We have a clean database of over 140 million customers

Our data can be tailored for your individual needs.

We offer highly targeted "Opt-In" E-mail and US Postal campaigns.

Targeting more than 50 categories and countless subcategories

Included in every E-mail campaign at no extra cost:

Graphic Design of three broadcast messages per campaign.

Content Hosting for the duration of your campaign.

Tracking and Statistical data.

Opt-In List generation and ownership!

You keep all Click-Through's to ad to your own new list.

Generating your own opt-in list for a fraction of what you would pay a broker.

RECEIVE THE GREATEST RETURN ON YOUR MARKETING DOLLAR. {Email = BIG ROI}

Targeted "opt-In" Messages Delivered Base Price:

  500,000 Messages $1,750
1 Million Messages $3,399
2 Million Messages $4,499
3 Million Messages $7,799
5 Million Messages $12,299
10 Million Messages $16,899

To view campaign samples and tracking software phone: 407-539-0615