Larry Miller on Thu, 1 Aug 2002 20:47:01 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] Today We Heard From Him 3506

Title: Technology Breakthrough
Technology Breakthrough!

Immediate Attention: Your email address has been selected
to participate in NATIONAL TEST MARKETING CAMPAIGN OF A
BRAND NEW PRODUCT not yet available to the general public.
This is brand new technology! We want you to preview our
new VIRTUAL DIGITAL ASSISTANT, GENIE, and her "$1.00 One
Dollar Business in a Box".

We want you to try her for a month. We'll even give you
200 minutes long distance as a bonus. Total cost to you
is $1.00. As an introduction to our new service, we want
to give you 200 long distance minutes for only $1.
YES, your read that right!

All you need to do is call our toll free number:
1-800-792-4392 Ext 8, to sign up for a 30-day trial of
Genie, No Commitment whatsoever, and your Genie account
will be credited with 200 long distance minutes. It's that
simple. A major credit card must be used to charge your
$1.00 activation fee.

You will be able to try out all of her 75 incredible
services and features free for 30 days. After using Genie,
we are sure you will want to keep her! If you find that you
don't need Genie or her services, just send us an email to
cancel. You will not be billed another penny.

This is a very limited time offer to kick off our NEW
Genie Services, so don't hesitate!

CALL 1-800-792-4392 Ext 8 NOW and receive your $1.00 One
Dollar Business in a Box, Genie and your 200 minutes of
free Long Distance.

If you would like to opt out of our mailing list please
click on this LINK and you will be automatically taken
off our list.