omo abadi on Wed, 30 Oct 2002 09:39:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] can you help

BUSINESS PROPOSITION

First, I must solicit your confidence in this
transaction; this is by virtue of its nature as being
utterly CONFIDENTIAL and TOP SECRET.
Though I know that a transaction of this magnitude
will make any one apprehensive and worried, but I am
assuring you that all will be well at the end of the
day. We have decided to contact you due to the
urgency of this transaction, as we have been reliably
informed of your discreteness and ability in
transactions of this nature.

Let me start by first introducing myself properly to
you. I am OMO ABADI, a director with the
INTERCONTINENTAL  Bank Nigeria Plc. Lagos. I came to
know of you in my private search for a reliable and
reputable person to handle this confidential
transaction, which involves the transfer of a huge sum
of money to a foreign account requiring maximum
confidence.

THE PROPOSITION:

A foreigner, Late Engineer Johnson Creek, an Oil
Merchant/Contractor with the Federal Government of
Nigeria, until his death Five years ago in a ghastly
air crash, banked with us here at Intercontinental  Bank
Plc. Lagos, and had a closing balance of US$20.5M
(Twenty Million, Five Hundred
Thousand United States Dollars) which the bank now
unquestionably expects it to be claimed by any
available foreign next-of-kin of the Late beneficiary
or alternatively be donated to a discredited trust
fund for arms and ammunition at a military war college

here in Nigeria. Fervent valuable efforts are being
made by the Intercontinental  Bank to get in touch with
any of the Creek family or relatives but proved to
avail.

It is because of the perceived possibility of not
being able to locate any of Late Engr. Johnson Creeks
next-of-kin (he had no known wife and children) that
the management under the influence of our chairman and

member of the board of directors, that an arrangement
be made for the funds to be declared UNCLAIMABLE and
subsequently be donated to the Trust Fund for Arms and

Ammunition to further enhance the course of war in
Africa and the world in general.

In order to avert this negative development, some of
my trusted colleagues and I now seek your permission
to have you stand as a next-of-kin to Late Engr.
Johnson Creek so that the funds US$20.5M would be
released and paid into your bank account as the
beneficiary’s next-of-kin. All documents and proves
to enable you get this fund will be carefully worked
out and more so we are assuring you of a 100% risk
free involvement.

Your share stays while the rest would be for my
colleagues and myself for investment purposes in your
country. We have agreed that, the funds will be shared

thus, after it has been transferred into your account

1.30% of the money will go to you for acting as the
beneficiary of the funds.

2.10% will be set aside for reimbursement to both
parties for any incidental expenses that may be
incurred in the course of the transfer.

3.60% to us the originators of the transaction.

If this proposal is OK by you and you do not wish to
take undue advantage of the trust we hope to bestow
on you,then kindly get to me immediately via my
private Email:omoabadi2@hkem.com

Thank you in advance for your anticipated
co-operation.

Yours faithfully,

OMO ABADI