david herzog on Thu, 31 Oct 2002 08:23:03 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] Re: <nettime> wellstone transformed digest [human being, wang]

Wow, faster answers then questions here. What i liked in the former story
about paul were those paragraphes about the most valuable lesson. That
he knew how to talk and to listen although he maybe never learned how to
listen. That´s not asked if anyone wants to get famous or powerfull,
especially and generally not asked by right-armed us-senators. that´s why
it was maybe harder for him to learn than for others.

I don´t know much about Paul also. Maybe his dissertation would be rather
interesting: The Black Radicals: what did they want?
And why do they always sit in plenums with 300 people talking finding no
end? Especially would be interesting: why does Paul switch between art
and politics, sitting in book-shops, although working hard for his
campaign?

Actually what is most symphatic: he knew how to build friendship and
trust. If that´s true, I will like Paul whenever I meet him and stay in
contact.