Hon Dr John Kamara on Thu, 31 Oct 2002 14:19:02 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] Hon Dr John Kamara

FROM: THE DESK HON DR JOHN KAMARA
> Dear Sir,
A Brief  Intreduction of my self, I am Hon Dr John
Kamara. A diplomat from the republic of Gambian, also the owner of trans Atlantic crossing company.
> I am contacting in respect of your consignment /fund that is with me as a diplomat I don`t have problem in bringing the diplomatic cargo box containing the fund to you in the united states or any  country of your choice,My diplomatic licence will cover that also.
 There is a good diplomatic relation between my country and the united states or other country in the world.

     I  will like you to do this immediately:
> 1] Send to me your complete name,Address were the diplomatic cargo boxs containing the fund will be delivered.
> 2] I don`t  want you to inform anybody about this transation till the fund is in your hands.if you do i will wash my hands away from the transaction and you will never get the fund.And send me your  fax and phone number it will be necessary for this transaction. Please contact me on fax 0031-20-402-0634.
Regards
Hon Dr John Kamara