Steve Amin on Thu, 31 Oct 2002 22:20:02 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] RE: ASSISTANCE AND INVESTMENT

DEAR FRIEND,

Compliments of the season.Grace,Peace and love to you.I hope my

letter does not cause you too much embarrassment as I write to you

in good faith.Please excuse my intrusion into your business life.

My name is Steve Amin,the elder son of Mr.Dennnis Amin from the

Republic of Zimbabwe.During the current war against the farmers in

Zimbabwe from the supporters of President Robert Mugabe,in his

effort to chase all the white farmers out of the country,he ordered

all the white farmers to surrender their farms to his party members

and his followers.My father,was one of the best and successful

farmers in our country and formerly the Finance Minister of Robert

Mugabe administration,but he did not support the idea of

dispossessing the white farmers of their land.Because of this,his

farm was invaded and burnt by government supporters.In the course of

the attack, my father was killed, and the invaders made away with a

lot of items from my father's farm. And our family house was utterly

destroyed.My mother died too,out of heart attack.

Before the death of my father,he drew my attention to the sum of

US$8.MILLION,Which he deposited with a security company in South
Africa

during his tenure as the Finance Minister of Zimbabwe.

My sister and I decided to move out of Zimbabwe for our own

security,because our lives were in danger.We decided to move to the

South Africa where my father deposited this money.Till

date, the security company is not aware of the content of the

consignment because my father used his diplomatic immunity as at

that time to deposit the consignment as important personal

valuables.

I decided to have contact with overseas person/firm who will assist

me to move the money out of South Africa. This becomes necessary

because as political asylum seekers,we are not allowed to own or

operate a bank account.If you accept this proposal,you shall

receive 20% of the entire amount for assisting us to move this

money out,75% of this amount shall be for us, and the remaining 5%

shall be mapped out for expenses incurred in the course of the

transaction.

I want you to immediately confirm your interest in the project via

my e-mail steveamin1@yahoo.com,

 as soon as I get your response,I will give you my secured

phone number and more details on how we can proceed.

Thanks for your anticipated coperation. I await your Urgent

response

Best regards,

Steve Amin