ricardo dominguez on Sat, 2 Nov 2002 15:00:02 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] Marcos' letter in support of the EZLN Exhibition in Monterrey, Mexico

[Between Oct, 28 to 31st the Museum of Doctor of Margil, in the City of
Monterrey, Mexico exhibited objects
 loaned by the EZLN to the Museum. The objects included subcomandante
Marcos' laptop. This is also the
 first letter to be sent out from from Chiapas by subcomandate Marcos since
the zapatista march in Mexico City, D.F.
 in 2001 - rdom].

Originally published in Spanish by La Jornada
Translated by irlandesa

La Jornada
Wednesday, October 30, 2002.

<<<>>>