successcenter8307g47 on Mon, 4 Nov 2002 22:44:02 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] Ground-Floor Music Opportunity!

MAKE A GREAT LIVING IN THE MUSIC INDUSTRY!

Join Our Team Today!

We're looking for motivated people who would like to be
their own boss and make an executive 6-figure income
by this time next year.

We're offering you a FLAWLESS BUSINESS SYSTEM:

- TOTAL Support Given at ALL times
- Excellent Income is Possible Immediately
- Extensive Tools to Insure Your Success
- Low Start Up

Featuring...
- World's Largest Library of Music on the Internet!
- New state-of-the-art Streaming Technology
- Live Internet Conference Calls with Celebrities!!!
- Build Worldwide with Unbelievable Compensation Plan!

Recording Studios Involved:

Sony
Mercury Records
Warner Motown
A & M Records Universal Records
Geffen Verve Music Group
Dreamworks Capitol Records
Def Jam Records Virgin Records
Def Soul Records Priority Records
Island Records Blue Note Records
MCA Records Astralwerks

Over 80,000,000 people have downloaded music.
Talk about market potential worldwide.
Build a residual income right from your own home!
Make money while you listen to your favorite music!

REMEMBER... You'll be in busiess for yourself but
not by yourself.  My business partners and I will
help you every step of the way.

Ready for MORE INFO?

Call TOLL-FREE: 1-877-381-4175 (leave a message)

Or...

Please send your NAME, PHONE # and best time to reach you
(include TIME ZONE) to the email address below:
NOTE: (No info will be sent without a valid phone #)

mailto:musicsuccess@hotmail.com

To be removed from further mailings, please click on the link below
(you will be automatically removed):
http://81.9.5.210/remove-me.asp

8292qisl6-427ThOy4191JrbK6-532bUvo2782UEqS7-l41