MR. Bode Daniels on Tue, 5 Nov 2002 11:41:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] Urgent Overture

>From The Desk Of Engr. Bode Daniels

Chartered Engineering Division

F.M.W.H Garki-Abuja

Dear Friend,

PARNERSHIP OVERTURE

Pardon the abruptness of this letter it is due to its exigency

I Am Engr. Bode Daniels an Engineer with the Federal
Ministry of Works and Housing (FMWH), and I Head A
Five Man tender Board in charge of contract review and
payment approvals, I came to know of you in my search
for a reliable and reputable person to handle
a confidential transaction.

 I am representing a caucus in dire need of a
foreign partner to assist in investment of
US$17.85M(Seventeen Million Eight Hundred and
Fifty Million United States Dollars Only). At the first instance
the key issues are the transfer and the subsequent
investment of the said sum.

 You know this will require a great amount of trust
Considering the amount of money involve, my principals
are ready to go into an agreement with you, plus offer
you a negotiable fee for putting together portfolio
for investment, all we need is your trustworthiness
and your ability to work according to our
Instructions. Please note that we shall go through the
legal procedures entails in our law and international
law in transfer this funds to you, the source of
the money is authoritative.

Please contact me for further details via my
Confidential E-mail address bode5daniels@zwallet.com or preferably call me on 234-80-23246703 for
us to proceed in ernest.

Awaiting your prompt response

Thank you and God Bless