peter kabira on Tue, 5 Nov 2002 12:34:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] INVESTMENT PROPOSAL.

PRIVATE AND RE-URGENT REPLY..

DEAR SIR,

I am one of the former adviser on arms control and acquisition to the current president of sierra leone,His excellency Ahmed Kabbah.

Following the civil war in my country ,the head of state delegate me to arrange for arms purchase from Netherlands through an independent arms dealers.I was directed for arms worth of Thirty six million united states Dollars [us$36 million] .On arrival in Netherlands ,I defected to the rebels side and declined to go back to sierraleone .I decided to divert this fund which was brought through diplomatic means and deposited in a security company here in Netherlands and declared it to be an official consignment belonging to my foreign affiliate.

Currently, this proposal is to inform you that I want to transfer this fund into any of your personal account or company's account within the shortest possible time for self keeping.

Please note that this transaction demands the highest degree of trust and confidentiality between us, moreover, it's a risk free in sense that I have taken proper care of all formalities regarding it.

In appreciation of your assistance , I have worked out the sharing ratio for this transaction as follows:70% for my investment in your country under your close supervision and directions, 25% for your effort [help and assistance] and shall set aside 5% for all incidental expenses.

Please reply on the above email as to give me your private telephone and fax number for confidential communication .

As I wait to hear from you ,be informed that all communication on this transaction shall be confidential.

Thanks for your anticipated co-operation.

Best regards,

JIM KABY.[+31 630 233995]